Monday, October 27, 2008

And Thus, Crazyness Ensues

It's been, I don't know, 3 months!! This is very bad. Very bad indeed.

What's funny is that there were many occasions that I actually did try to update. I'd start a post, and then I'd just never finish it...

But, I'm going to try and turn over a new leaf and be more active in blog keeping (funny term eh?) and slowly but steadily catch everyone up to date. Because wow, a LOT has happened. And insane amount. More than I could really write about in one post.

Just for good measure, I'll tell you one of the more obvious things. School. It started. *cue evil music*

Although in all honesty, it's really not all that bad this year. I preferred last year because of the homework load, but this year's still pretty cool. I'm taking choir again (I made the Chamber Choir, the most advanced in the school), I was invited to join the Advanced Yearbook (which I excepted), and I'm taking Honors Biology. I'm really enjoying that. I think I'd like to pursue a career in it. And of course, I'm taking Seminary as well. I think I'm liking it better this year. I don't know why, I just am.

Anyway, that's all with school. For now. I have a really big announcement, but I'll save that for tomorrow. ;)

(And yes, for those of you with morbid senses of humor, I have gotten bloodily injured since the last time I've posted.)

2 comments:

Lindz said...

And, may I ask, what have you done this time to injure yourself???

Shauntel said...

I scraped the skin off my knee at church. It was pretty lame...