Monday, November 16, 2009

Up there on the "Bestest Updates Evar!" list...

I sincerely apologize for my unexplained leave of absence. You know how some people do "research" before writing something funny/useless? Well, I decided to try that out and have had some... humorous results. You'll get that update soon enough.

But I'm also lazy. That's not really a secret.

Anyway, things have been cool. I've been seeing a boatload of live plays lately. Seriously. I mean, just this last weekend, I saw this hilarious spoof-melodrama called "Because Their Hearts Were Pure", an adorable version of "Robin Hood", and...

*Drum roll ensues*

Phantom of the Opera at Gammage!

And, let me tell you, it was AMAZING!

Oh goodness it was incredible. I could rant about it all day, but I'll spare you. There's more important things to be done.

No comments: