Monday, September 7, 2009

General Update, Just So You Know I'm Not Dead Or Anything...

As you may have gathered from my annoyed, and perhaps, annoying, comments on the side, I've been doing homework all weekend. Which sort of kills the point of Labor Day, at least for a student, but whatever. As a minor, I'm not entitled to the same rights as all you "adults" out there.

Anyway, the aforementioned projects have come primarily from my AP classes. For those who don't know what that means...

AP = college

Lovely isn't it?

Anyway, I'm taking two of them, so my life has just been rainbows and primroses, I assure you. Also, add to the equation your basic, every night type of homework from you math class times two plus another English written project...

This is getting confusing. I'll write it down in "technical" terms.

AP English book report + AP history giant vocabulary from summer project + AP history vocab that was assigned on Thursday + (general math homework x 2) + AP English story questions + a Spanish group project + the fact that I still haven't done my laundry = Shauntel's death/incredibly annoyed expression

Make sense? I hope so. 'Cause I'm not explaining that again.

No comments: