Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad Picture Day...

So, the other day, I got a hair cut! We didn't take off much length wise but my aunt gave it a bunch of layers, to thin it out, and I have my bangs back. I'm so happy!

NOW, you're probably wondering why there aren't any pictures of my new, and totally awesome, hair. Well, funny story. Yesterday, I asked my mom to take some pictures of me and my hair. We literally took like, a hundred pictures. And they all SUCK! I've always been extremely unphotogenic, meaning I look like crap in all my pictures, but this really just proves it. But we're going to keep trying and hopefully we'll get a good picture sometime.

...okay, I lied. There was one good picture. But my hair wasn't really in it. And my mom didn't take it. It was Brenna. (For those of you who may not know, Brenna is my seven year old sister.) Now that is just weird.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I'm getting bangs!!!!!

Lindz said...

..... and contacts!!!!