Friday, August 14, 2009

School is NOT cool

As the title suggests, I'm not really enjoying school. Maybe I was just spoiled last year 'cause it was so great, but I mean really? So far, it's been ridiculous.

First of all, my seminary class has, no joke, 57 people in it. Fire safety allows only about 36. There aren't even enough seats. And there's absolutely nothing I can change on me schedule to get out of it.

Then, in my stupid AP classes, my best friend and I have opposite block schedules. If things had gone as it was originally planned on my schedule, we'd have the same one. But no, the office decided to change it. I'm still in the process of seeing if I can fix that.

Now, you may be thinking "Shauntel, that's not so bad. There's only a few things wrong." And to that I say "Wrong!" Because when it comes to something I have to spend the next 8 months with, I'd like it to be darn near perfect. Wouldn't you?

But like I said, maybe I'm spoiled. Maybe because sophomore year was so fabulously perfect, this is what I deserve. *Sigh* Lovely.

But I digress. There are some good things. Like choir. Choir's good. And my Spanish class, one of the classes I was worried about, is actually kind of fun.

I'm still angry though.

No comments: