Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Return of the Revenge of Girl's Camp...

...really wasn't that bad...

Seriously, I really don't have much to complain about. Perhaps it was just the reoccurring nightmares from last year that put my optimism down (I'd like to see you live a normal life after a nightmare about snipes locking you in the bathroom with Doris Day *shudders*).

As absolutely enthralling as slipping on the stage carpet was (long story), being a YCL (Youth Camp Leader) was actually really fun. Although I ended playing mom the entire week, it could have definitely been worse.

Were there bad/annoying things that happened? Of course- it's a given. But will I be writing them down here? No. Why? The "good" answer to that is because we shouldn't dwell on the bad that happens in life. The real answer is that you never know who might read this in the future and then hate me for the rest of their life... those overly-sensitive moochers...

Mustn't hate, mustn't hate... so openly...

Anyway, there really isn't much more the say on the subject. So yeah, 'twas a mostly useless post. Just wanted you to know that I wasn't completely lazy for not posting in two weeks.

Also, on the most random note possible, everyone should go see the movie "Up". I just went and saw it today, and it was pretty much amazing.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I don't know how Pixar does it, but they keep coming out with awesome movies!!!!! They top themselves with every new movie!

Shauntel said...

For everyone who hasn't seen the Toy Story 3 trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-MYl-HzNw