Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been a while since my last life update. The reason? Well, nothing too out of the ordinary has really occurred. So, I'll just give you a list of some of the more mundane or semi-exciting things.

My choir concert was last Tuesday! Although we didn't get to sing some of the songs I was especially excited for, it still went really well.

More final projects for school were due this week than next week. Which I actually find rather odd but whatever. One of the more interesting projects was that we had to write some sort of book for my biology class. I wrote the "Children's Color and Activity Book of Disturbing Diseases and Conditions" in alphabetical order. I actually succeeded in grossing out my dad.

(Many might wonder: Why disturbing diseases and conditions? Why not just stick with diseases? Well the answer to that comes because of a good ol' pal I like to refer to as the letter "Q". He has nothing to add to the disease department. Even my generally useless friend "X" was more helpful than him. So quadriplegia was my only option.)

I've decided that although I'm fairly good at it, I will never be an architect. For my stupid geometry class, our final project is that we have to graph out a net design of a famous/historic building and then actually build it. My group chose the depressingly easy Washington Monument. It's easy, almost too easy, but seriously, I'm not enjoying it. This is why I'll grow up and write gross-out children's books.

No comments: